- Suicidal Tendencies - One show on 5/19/18 as direct support for the original Misfits reunion at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Ho9909 (horror) - (European festivals, US tours, China, South Korea, Japan - Support for Dillinger Escape Plan, Marilyn Manson, Avenged Sevenfold, Prophets of Rage, Papa Roach, Ministry, etc) - 2016-present
- Doyle (w/ Doyle of Misfits) (US and Europe) - 2015-2017
- Black Flag US tour - 2014
- Revolution Mother US dates (w/ Mike Vallely of Black Flag) - 2014-2015
- Support band for John 5 in US (Guitarist for Rob Zombie) (performed with With Our Arms to the Sun) – 2015
- Support band for Mushroomhead in US (performed with With Our Arms to the Sun) – 2015
- Opened for Stone Sour on Texas dates of tour (performed with Drayter) – 2014
- Matt Squire (Matt’s Credits - One Direction, Panic at the Disco, Katy Perry, All Time Low)
- Doyle (Doyle’s Credits – Misfits)
- Nik Chinboukas (Nik’s Credits – Doyle, Testament)
- Greg Ginn (Greg’s Credits - Black Flag)
- Dave Fortman (Dave’s Credits - Slipknot, Godsmack, Evanescence)
- CJ Eriksson (CJ’s Credits - U2, Incubus, Matchbox 20)
- Nick Fainbarg (Nick’s Credits - Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day, etc)
- Ethan Kaufmann (Ethan’s Credits - Avril Lavigne)
- Doug Grean (Doug’s Credits – Stone Temple Pilots, Velvet Revolver)
Brandon Pertzborn plays drums for Black Flag, Doyle (from Misfits), and Ho99o9 (Horror).
Brandon Pertzborn was born just outside of Dallas, Texas in Grapevine where he began playing drums at the age of 14. He took his first drum lessons at school but soon quit lessons to learn on his own. Within a couple years, he joined several local Dallas/Fort Worth bands until his schedule was full.
After playing drums for a few years, Brandon started teaching drum lessons at multiple music schools in the area. Every free hour was devoted to drumming in bands and teaching. Soon after graduating high school, he received a call from Greg Ginn of Black Flag saying that he discovered videos of Brandon performing online and subsequently asked him to audition. Brandon drove to Austin, Texas two days later to audition and then joined the band.
Brandon played 70 shows in North America with Black Flag on their Victimology tour in 2014 and then decided to relocate to Los Angeles. Upon moving to Los Angeles, Brandon enjoyed studio sessions, playing with many bands around town, and joined With Our Arms to the Sun. They toured with John 5, Mushroomhead, and Doyle from the Misfits. After Brandon opened for Doyle in 2015, he received a phone call from Doyle asking Brandon to join his next tour, Annihilate America. Brandon would join the tour three days after receiving that phone call and then join Doyle’s band soon after, titled Doyle. Immediately after touring with Doyle, Brandon recorded drums for Doyle’s second album, As We Die.
Throughout 2016, Brandon continued touring with Doyle and also started playing drums for Ho9909 (horror). During 2016, he toured Europe with Ho99o9 playing many festivals such as Download and Primavera, in addition to touring the US, Canada, UK, and more.
In 2017, Brandon maintained a very active schedule with Ho99o9 as they toured the UK with Dillinger Escape Plan, played South by Southwest in Austin, TX, performed on French National TV, played major festivals in Europe all summer long, opened for Ministry, Avenged Sevenfold, A Day to Remember, and DeadCross (Mike Patton/Dave Lombardo) in the US. He then played shows in China and South Korea and toured with Papa Roach in Europe. In addition to touring with Ho99o9 in 2017, Brandon also continued to tour with Doyle in Europe for six weeks.
2018 has shown no signs of slowing down as Brandon continued to tour Europe and the US with Ho99o9, and also toured Japan opening for Crossfaith. In May 2018, Brandon played with Suicidal Tendencies filling in for Dave Lombardo opening for the Misfits reunion show in Newark, NJ. He’s now gearing up to tour the US with Ho99o9 opening for Marilyn Manson. Catch Brandon on the road throughout all of 2018 and 2019.