- Marilyn Manson - 2019-Present
- Corey Taylor - California shows - 2019
- Suicidal Tendencies - One show on 5/19/18 as direct support for the original Misfits reunion at Prudential Center Arena in Newark, NJ
- Ho99o9 (horror) - (European festivals, US tours, China, South Korea, Japan - Support for Dillinger Escape Plan, Marilyn Manson, Avenged Sevenfold, Prophets of Rage, Papa Roach, Ministry, etc) - 2016-present
- Doyle (Misfits guitarist) - Headline tours as well as co-headline tours with John 5 (Guitarist for Rob Zombie) and Mushroomhead (US and Europe) - 2015-2017
- Black Flag US tour - 2014
- Revolution Mother US dates (w/ Mike Vallely of Black Flag) - 2014-2015
- Matt Squire (Matt’s Credits - One Direction, Panic at the Disco, Katy Perry, All Time Low)
- Doyle (Doyle’s Credits – Misfits)
- Nik Chinboukas (Nik’s Credits – Doyle, Testament)
- Greg Ginn (Greg’s Credits - Black Flag)
- Dave Fortman (Dave’s Credits - Slipknot, Godsmack, Evanescence)
- CJ Eriksson (CJ’s Credits - U2, Incubus, Matchbox 20)
- Nick Fainbarg (Nick’s Credits - Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day, etc)
- Ethan Kaufmann (Ethan’s Credits - Avril Lavigne)
- Doug Grean (Doug’s Credits – Stone Temple Pilots, Velvet Revolver)
Brandon Pertzborn lives in Los Angeles and plays drums for Marilyn Manson, Black Flag, Doyle (from Misfits), Ho99o9 (Horror), Suicidal Tendencies (fill-in drummer), and Corey Taylor.
Brandon Pertzborn was born just outside of Dallas, Texas in Grapevine where he began playing drums at the age of 14. He took his first drum lessons at school but soon quit lessons to learn on his own. Within a couple years, he joined several local Dallas/Fort Worth bands until his schedule was full.
After playing drums for a few years, Brandon started teaching drum lessons at multiple music schools in the area. Every free hour was devoted to drumming in bands and teaching. Soon after graduating high school, he joined Black Flag.
Brandon played 70 shows in North America with Black Flag on their 2014 Victimology Tour and then relocated to Los Angeles. Upon moving to Los Angeles, Brandon enjoyed studio sessions, playing with many bands around town, and joined With Our Arms to the Sun. They toured with John 5, Mushroomhead, and Doyle (Misfits guitarist). After Brandon toured with With Our Arms to the Sun in 2015, he would soon after join Doyle’s band, titled Doyle. Immediately after touring with Doyle, Brandon recorded drums for Doyle’s second album, As We Die.
Throughout 2016, Brandon continued touring with Doyle and also started playing drums for Ho99o9 (Horror). During 2016, he toured Europe with Ho99o9 playing many festivals such as Download, Primavera, Glastonbury, and Hellfest in addition to touring the US, Canada, UK, and more.
In 2017, Brandon continued to maintain a very active schedule with Ho99o9 as they toured the UK with Dillinger Escape Plan, played South by Southwest in Austin, TX, performed on French National TV, played major festivals in Europe all summer long, as well as opening and touring Ministry, Avenged Sevenfold, A Day to Remember, and DeadCross (Mike Patton/Dave Lombardo) in the US. Ho99o9 then played shows in China and South Korea and toured with Papa Roach in Europe. In addition to touring with Ho99o9 in 2017, Brandon also continued to tour with Doyle in Europe for six weeks.
2018 showed no signs of slowing down as Brandon played with Suicidal Tendencies filling in for Dave Lombardo opening for the Misfits reunion show in Newark, NJ in May. Brandon also continued to tour Europe and the US with Ho99o9, and continued opening for many bands, such as Marilyn Manson in the US, and Crossfaith in Japan.
In 2019, Brandon started playing shows with Corey Taylor in California and continued to maintain a very active schedule with Ho99o9 around Europe and playing many festivals in the US. Catch Brandon on the road all throughout 2019.